need to buy Pressure plate/flywheel -plus a tangent of theflywheel discussion

I like BSI Racing's products. I'm planning on buying their 6 pad clutch kit when the time comes, a mere $184. They may have good 16v prices as well.

Dan

koabi <koabi@mcleodusa.net> wrote:
So the flywheel discussion has assumed a stock clutch and pressure plate
combination, right? What if you go with a semi-racing clutch with a
lightened flywheel? My guess is some of the potential downsides could
be magnified when you're not racing around.

What would be a good clutch and pressure plate for say.300 hp
(unobtainable, but overkill is fun). I need something ASAP so I can
balance my engine so any leads are much appreciated.

TIA,
koabi