VW Dealership

Well, I haven't known you that long, but I will always be ahead of you in the old man catagory. Her Heiny-ness, Princess Ellen of Johnny Walker Blue has known you that long. They say that women mature faster than men, so yes she would have to admit it.

(Love ya honey, mean it)

Tonee

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Last time I checked we're all known (especially those
> that have know Daun since he was in diapers).

Who's going to admit to being that old? :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain. That's not the scary part. What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen