WTB/Sources? 16V Air boot

Okay, I'm in need of a new /good used air boot for my 16V. Besides the
dealer, where can I get one new, would Potter/Adirondack sell that sort of
thing?

Or, anyone got one used? I'll be in New England next week, if any of you
have one or a junkyard neaby that has a donor, LMK. I'll try to get online
at some point while I'm away. Other options are shipping to Buffalo, or to
my place in Ontario. If you can help me out, that would be great.

Thanks, cathy