TDI Sciroccos and High MPG was: Paging Scott F. Williams

> Julie Macfarlane wrote:
>>
>> Tonee wrote:
>>
>>> Salty is SO hot... (How Hot is He?)
>>>
>>> He can make Combustion without the _need_ for Injection.

Wow - I missed this statement - Eric's TDI needs injection, like all
diesels, without it all you've got is a bunch of hot air... :)

> Oil Burners preferred but most all your motor must not get below 20
> mpg. Extra bonus points for 35 mpg and above.

Is that US, or imperial?  I get about 50 mpg US in MY diesel Scirocco, if
I'm behaving myself.

> Hey, Eric?  What does the Diesel Roc get anyway?

I don't think it gets anything, seeings how its still in pieces - or did
Eric finish this project up without telling anyone? :)

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant