TDI Sciroccos and High MPG was: Paging Scott F. Williams

> I'll be collecting a US$1 for those who will want to join the Salty
> Weasel FanClub, Western Division.

I'll send you a looney, no more. There needs to be a special rate for us
Canadians.

> Oil Burners preferred but most all your motor must not get below 20
> mpg. Extra bonus points for 35 mpg and above.

Pfft, 66 is the best I've done on a PROPER gallon. I have such a heavy foot.

Can I join the club? Can I?? Can I?? I may be able to get Iltis parts
(well, not too likely), that should count for something...and Eric's so
HOT...

Cathy
1999 detuned TDI MkIV Scirocco "cute car, winner NCRA power class 2003"
1987 2L 16V Scirocco "don't ask"
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V "Klaus- sounds like half a Chevelle plus a Weedeater"
1988 Cabby "on the road again"