[SPAM] Re: megasquirt users

Hey Anthony,

 I do in fact have MS up and running on my mk1...
with a 2.0 16v in fact.  ;)
(and with +compression, cams, etc...)

The car runs great!  Off idle that is.  I just can't
get the engine to idle below 1200.  Largely due to my
cams, but because MS can't handle the fluctuating
vacuum signal I suppose.  Anyhow, besides that issue
to resolve it is quite nice.  Sooooooooooooooooooo
many hours of prep, install, and tuning so far...

This install is definitely not a "bolt-in" setup.
And cost... at first the idea of an *inexpensive*
stand alone setup sounded great, but once you add in
the fuel rail, injectors, lines/fittings, wiring,
fpr, and sensors it adds up.  Just a word of caution
is all...

I have yet to get to a dyno and tune the car...
can't wait to really do some tuning.

Later,

Ben