FS: '81 Cosmos silver "S" "Dieter

Good god.

Ok, anyone want to buy a TDI Corrado?  Only way I could afford to pick up
Dieter...

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

"I was run off of the scirocco list..." -Dave Ewing
"Isn't it enough that you were part of my decision to leave the scirocco
list, do you have to haunt me here as well?" -Dave Ewing