FS: '81 Cosmos silver 'S' 'Dieter

I'm sorry to hear it too, but FWIW, Behrle is Klaus' PO, and you know how
happy I've been with Klaus. He sold Klaus to get this one, so that should
tell you a lot about the car's condition and the care it's had. I'm hoping
the job/money fairy visits Behrle, and Dieter can live on in Yellow
Springs.
Behrle, I'm thinking of you, sorry to hear that car's on the block.
Cathy