engine parts suppliers

Hi All,
Lookin to start rebuilding my 8V 1.8 RD motor, and wondered who on the list
had experience and suggestions for where to get the parts. I want to do it
all, but keep it relatively stock. I intend to keep the original crank if
it checks out okay, but am assuming I'll need .050 over-sized pistons. And
I want to go to a mild performance upgrade for the cam (sticking with
hydraulic lifters). So:
1. Who to get all the rebuild parts from (most cost-effective, OEM quality
at least)?
2. Which cam?
3. Suggestions for higher flow catalyst?

Thanks in advance,
Cris