Komposit Short Shift - Hard into first

Larry Fry wrote:

>am not sure if it has components that wear out like the stock
>

>>components,
>>

>Yes, it has components that wear.
>

>>and if so, are they compatible?
>>

>compatible with what?
>

>- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA

I am not sure if the Komposit bushings are compatible with the stock
components.  After being under the car for some time last night, I do
not believe they are the same bushings (though they did not appear to be
badly worn); it was another junction where the factory splined shifter
shaft connects to the shift kit that seemed to be causing the issue.
The connecting nut needed to be tightened.  I will be road testing this
evening, but it seemed to fix the issue while in the garage.

- Camron