Autocross tips and tricks...

Dan, that is the first time I have EVER heard of the guaze type filters
being worse. Everyone I have talked to has seen improvement, and I am almost
sure I have sean dyno prinouts proving some minor gains from the filter
alone.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!