Amount of Upolestry needed?

"Unless you were trying to do something completely custom..."

BINGO!! VERY custom if I wanted to get a little more descriptive. It just
happens to go with her pink and purple theme thats being planned.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!