Wide eyed...Brett? Now: center light

Not legal in the States.  One of my favorite cars the Citroen SM had an inner pair of headlights that turned with the Steering wheel to light as you went around corners.  It had many technilogical advances for its time.

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Hawes <gr8hunter1@comcast.net>
Sent: Aug 6, 2004 2:42 AM
To: Scirocco list <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Wide eyed...Brett? Now: center light

::tilts head to the left::
1: is that legal in the US?
2: has any one tried this kind of thing with a rotating light (like a
tucker)?
3: another project for when I have funding (replace vw emblem)

GTG wrote:

>how about a look like this?
>
>http://www.xgtgx.com/img/cyclopscabby.jpg
>
>hehe.  was just going thru old pictures and this one reminded me of the
>thread.  anyways..
>
>-Grant-
>Annapolis, MD/Louisville, KY
>1980 in storage :(

Cars:

	'78 Lincoln mark V "QE2" nearly abandoned work in progress
	'80 Scirocco mk1 searching for a name
	'92 Ford Tempo "the... ford" soon to be replaced by rocco as DD
Khukuri:
	18" HI Kobra "pillow knife"
	17.5" HI Ang Khola Villager "camp axe"