Early 2.0l 16v head, desirable & different?

I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet!  It's a brand new, never installed 1.8L head.  It
hasn't even been fully assembled yet - there are no oil galley plugs.  Otherwise, ready to
assemble...

I have no idea what it's worth, but ridiculous offers *may* be considered!  (j/k)

Ron