16v: how do i keep oil from flooding the distributor?

That's why Dell computers have gone to shit. All of the parts are made by no-name companies in Mexico. Absolute horrible quality now. Pair this up with a tech support based in India, where they are trained not on how to fix computers, but on how to pass around a phone call. It's sad when really good companies turn to complete crap due to cost cutting. The only reason these companies are still doing okay is they're falling back on their old reputation, which won't last for very long. Maybe execs will realize that the cheapest path isn't always the most profitable one.

Dan

SequoiaGLX@twcny.rr.com wrote:
Personally I think VW's problems have been because
they outsource from SOO MANY suppliers. It has to
be hard to keep a handle on QC on parts from so many
places. Inevitably you get a bad part here and
there, i.e. window regulator, MAF, coil packs.

Plastic impellers probably work just fine on a piece
of paper or computer screen....

John K. Gates
--
'97 Jetta GLX - daily driver
'85 Scirocco Flash Silver, waiting for my new