16v: how do i keep oil from flooding the distributor?

With entry level computers (like a Compaq) selling for $498 and pretty
competent computers selling for $1,000 - $1700 it is a wonder Dell or any
other computer company can survive at all.

Couple that with the (almost daily) increased capacity and falling prices
of of CPU chips, memory, hard drives, etc., etc. etc. they can't buy in any
real quantity and pretty much have to have the UPS guy delivering the parts
for that days production and no more. Talk about "just in time" production,
the computer industry is the epitome of that concept.

Dell has pretty much always been rated "A" by PC Mag for service and
reliability. Probably more than any other PC manufacturer.

Chris

PS I once counted something like 13 countries represented on parts on a
modem. Carribean, Pac Rim etc. Not all the parts are made in Mexico.