WAY^3 OT: what would you do?

Get the helicopter Jeff, the dog and owner would never see it coming.

Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:
I'm guessing that fences, even 18" high garden fences are out of the
question if you are in a zoned suburb.

Other ideas:

1. Rig up a system comprised of a motion sensor, a hose/sprinkler
system, and perhaps a switch to turn the system on and off as needed.
Whenever something comes onto the lawn the sprinkler system / aimed
hose turns on.

2. You can electrify the entire lawn by burying a copper grid just
below the roots of the grass and hooking it up to AC power. Even if
you don't get the dog, with enough power you can cook the dog shit
right off the lawn without even touching it.

4. Guns also work. You don't even need to shoot them, they are often
enough to scare most dog owners away. Actually shooting can put you in
a place without lawns.

5. Paintball guns. Shoot the dog with a paintball gun while in
mid-shit. This will make it yelp, but it should not hurt much more
then hitting it with a rolled up Sunday paper.

6. A trap door would work, dig a few holes cover them up with sticks
and sod.....

7. Shoot fireworks at the dog & owner.

8. Get a $30 remote controlled helicopter that Anson has and crash it
into the dog while in mid-shit at high speed.

9. Hire a hobo, preferably a skitsophrenic one, to yell at anyone or
anything that comes near your house, lawn, car, etc.

10. If you do put any sign on the lawn, make sure the sign is in
German, has a skull & crossbones, and a bunch of very long words on
it. They won't know what to think of it but will be more likely to
stay away then if you put a sign up in English/Spanish.

I can come up with more ideas if needed.

-Marc

'81 VW Mk1 Scirocco Philadelphia, PA
'84 VW GTI Bunny Truck marc@getty.net
'02 MB C230 Kompressor AIM: DaMarcDaMarc