From: "Gordon Forbess" <gforbess@attglobal.net>
To: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: Electrical contacts

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:14:22 -0400, "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

>Anybody know how to decipher what electrical contacts go with what connector housings in ETKA?

I don't know if this will help you.  The AMP catalog looks to be
online, but I think you need to be a bit of a connector-nerd to
understand much of it.  This gets you into "automotive" and maybe you
can get a clue about the product line you are dealing with.  Keep
clicking and you'll get to pictures that may ID the contacts and
housings you find in ETKA.. maybe even a P/N cross reference.  If you
are successful in the ID, write a nice email to sales and request some
samples.. worth a shot.  Good luck.

http://catalog.tycoelectronics.com/TE/bin/TE.Menu?M=MENU&ID=11985&LG=1&I=42

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9