Electrical contacts

Anybody know how to decipher what electrical contacts go with what connector housings in ETKA?
I can find the connector on the engine harness, so I have that part number.
And in ETKA under "special catalogs" they list numbers for the contacts that go with the connector,
but these are all wires with a contact crimped on each end.
I just want the contacts (not already crimped on a wire) so I can build an engine harness from
scratch
Basically, I'm looking for the little flat blade electrical contacts that are used all over our
engines. Distributor, cold start valve, thermotime switch.......
Anybody know the part number or a way to figure out what it is?
Thanks
Dan