Exhaust heat shield question

>From: "16volt" <16volt@scirocco16v.com>
>To: "'T Berk'" <tberk@sbcglobal.net>,   "'Scirocco E-list'"
><scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: RE: Exhaust heat shield question
>Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:19:07 -0700
>
>Well how bout these trousers.
>
>If youre worried about heat. Remove the cat. See, Im a problem solver.
>
>Shannon
>www.scirocco16v.com
>Now with vitamin T!

I really started something here. Anyway, I can't remove the cat (E tests),
but as I said, mine may be useless as the proverbial boar's mammary glands
anyways. And that shield is gone, so I'll be the "fusion beta tester", 'K?
I'll report back when I melt something - expect it.
Cathy

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE*