16v Automatic Passat throttle body question for my 8v

I need a little help on this. For my SEM project, I need to use a throttle body with a throttle position switch. I get one from an automatic 16v passat. I want to test it, but I have no Bentley or any other manual for that car.
There are two three prong connectors coming off of the switch. In the open or closed position, I don't get a change in resistance from any combo of prongs. Can someone help me out?

Thanks

Kervin