16v Automatic Passat throttle body question for my 8v

To my minds' eye, if this thing was working, you would have gotten a signal
that changed if you tried every possible combination, and indeed had the VOM
on Ohms...  It sounds like to me that the thing is brokey...  :-(

Let us hear what you find...

Cheers,
   David Utley