From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Brian Wagner
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 8:14 AM
To: 16volt; 'Brian Wagner'; 'Julie Macfarlane'; ats@longcoeur.com;
roccit_53@hotmail.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Exhaust heat shield question

Nope not the mixture, that I know of. I tuned it on a 4 gas analyzer, I
think in fact the the 100+ degree days in Texas and the fact it was running
hot 140C on the oil. Could be the mixture, I will verify with the ole DPR. I
think the DP is melting the bushings not the cat.

Brian

16volt <16volt@scirocco16v.com> wrote:
Youre mixture is incorrect if you cat is getting so hot its melting shifter
bushings.

Shannon
www.scirocco16v.com
Now with vitamin T!