What kind of red line tranny fluid??

Anyone ever hear of motul tranny fluid? I have an option I can go with motul
or redline. Motul was recommended by the shop im getting my car worked on
at. But looking around it looks like he is just saying its great because he
will get lots of money for selling the stuff. So...what you think is it any
good or do you recommend still going redline?

If redline is recommended what type should I get just MTL or what?

These guys will put in my car what I want but are just trying to sell me
somthing they will make money off of.

Thanks,

Kevin

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE*