AAA1custom carpets. Thumbs down

Back when I was an air cooled guy (K. Ghia) I did an intensive study,
well you know, and I found a dealer in Oakland that actually had the TMI
stuff in stock.

I was able to feel for myself it was nice but it as has been reported it
was not as stiff or thick as factory OEM.

I did find a shop that surpassed OEM, but they were concourse quality
and charged accordingly.

The TMI is the best I have found based on price, degrees of hassle or
lack of, fit right out of the box, and 'the little things' like the
welting and trimmed edges.

A lot of after market stuff assumes the edges will never be seen or
'it's an old car, what do you care?...".

I would still like to see them produce more Scirocco items; if it's time
for a lot of these to start being replaced, and there was a groundswell
across the land, and they would get their head out of their butts then
we might be happy campers- carpeting, door panels, black HEADLINERS,
seat covers, etc, etc.

Granted, a few items like for seats are kind of universal, but still.

TBerk
all ranted out- until next time.