twin cam action - tubular space frame construction has begun

What I'm waiting for is for when it's done and we get to watch one of those peppy "How to install a second engine in your car in 10 minute" videos with some great background music and the occasional return to normal time for an appropriate 4 letter word.  Fun fun!

Mike
'86 red 16v

Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
now that the final subframe clearancing has been done, i have begun the ol'
"choppy-choppy" on the massive amounts of tubular steel i have sitting here.
http://www.malventano.com/scirocco/twin/cam/
Al

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source