Hesitation.. Solved!

Well after I got time to look into my earlier problem this week, I finally
got some time today to try the fuel filter idea some of you posted.
Well enough to mention that since the fuel filter should be replaced every
10K miles, and I had driven ~60K on mine, it was.. Humm.. Cruddy.
Changed it, went for a drive... Gawd I missed my baby...

4 days driving a cabriolet is nice enough, but damn... My Scirocco Roc's
compared to an Automatic Cabriolet. (yeah I know...lol)

Thanks to all again for the ideas.
-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com
ATS A1 Parts eBay Sales - http://tinyurl.com/22e5b