1.9 diesel cranks...

Any 1.9 TD engine code AAZ, and TDI codes 1Z and AHU.  Overland or some
other company was selleing 1Y engines - 1.9 NA's, that would work as well.

Essentially TD and TDI Passats, TD Golf & Jetta from 93-98, A3 and A4 TDI
cranks.

Try to get a TDI crank if you can - they have more robust keyways.... :)

Drew

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004, Brian McGarvey wrote:

> So diesel folks.
> which motors in which cars can I steal the 95.5 crank out of?...
> gonna do the instant motor buildout on the GRM cheap..
> and would like to know.

84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco
	http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
94 A3 Golf GL TurboDiesel
99 A3 Jetta GL TDI