Tensioner Good, Exhaust Bad

Dan Smith wrote:

> pick one up in just about any diameter from ATP (www.8vturbo.com).
> Lots of people use them for their custom downpipe applications and
> they seem of pretty decent quality.
>
> Just checked the site. They're stainless steel and come in sizes 2,
> 2.5, 3 and 4". Prices go from $26 to $49.

Schweet.  That was exactly the answer I was looking for and should help
Bryan R as well.  Cat or no cat, header or not, it has to bend somewhere
and it's good to know an affordable source for 2 & 2.5" exhausts.  They
also have some other nice looking hardware.

But now, weren't the bigger stock [A2 GLI/16V] exhaust parts 55mm
(2.16") so if you want to use one of these with that you still need to
keep looking or accept a compromise?  I can't remember.

> Spewey wrote: I would love to hear the current state of the art on
> solving this matter from the pros.

Guess that's done.  Nice job and thanks.
Now can you show me an A1 with 4" pipe anywhere on the net?