[tech] need help! Car bucking on the hwy

I'll throw another in to the mix; a plugged/plugging cat. I was having
sudden hesitation especially during acceleration when my cat was choking
on its own insides. After a little vitamin C (crow bar), that puppy is
breathing easy again.

It's probably not what's wrong with your car, but I figured I'd mention
it anyway..

-Toby