Steering Rack compatability?

They are the same, if they are both manual...

I took out the P/S rack on the ex-wifes' Cabby, what a f*cking pain in the
ass...  I had to take it out of the side of the car, and it was a very tight
fit.  I cannot remember what all I had to remove to get it done, I am
sorry...  I just remember the neighbors coming over to see if they could help
the domestic squabble they thought was carrying on...  "Awwww, you son-of-a-
biscuit-eatin', ho-bag lickin', friggin'"...  Etc, etc...  :-)

David Utley