Disappointment... ATE rear discs don't fit.

your saying the grease cap sticks out too far ?

Ryan H <rhock99@epix.net> wrote:Got my ATE rear discs from importedcarparts.com, put the races in, got everything installed, only to find the stock wheels do NOT fit over top of these because of a difference in the area right around the grease cap. Now I've wasted 30 dollars on wheel bearings and 5 dollars to have them pressed in that I cannot recover. And don't forget the hours of labor for me putting these things on. Plus, who knows if this company will even refund me. Moral: buy from someone who sells parts for VWs (no pun intended :) and not parts for cars in general.

ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b