Disappointment... ATE rear discs don't fit.

Got my ATE rear discs from importedcarparts.com, put the races in, got everything installed, only to find the stock wheels do NOT fit over top of these because of a difference in the area right around the grease cap.  Now I've wasted 30 dollars on wheel bearings and 5 dollars to have them pressed in that I cannot recover.  And don't forget the hours of labor for me putting these things on.  Plus, who knows if this company will even refund me.  Moral: buy from someone who sells parts for VWs (no pun intended :) and not parts for cars in general.