Hey GRM guys, check this out

If you guys don't want these tires, let me know because there are others interested. I figured I would see if the GRM people would want them. I can transport them to Cincy but would really rather not, especially if people don't really care about them.

Dan

Patrick Bureau <longcoeur@yahoo.com> wrote:
R1 coumpound baby!
got a set of 6 right in the shed already mounted.

--- Neal Tovsen wrote:
> Allyn, are you planning to build your own car?
> 'Cause just FYI, those tires
> aren't any better than the ones already on the white
> car. In fact, unless Yoko
> came out with a "new" A008, they're actually
> AUTOCROSS tires, which can
> sometimes be worse than good street tires for
> straight-line traction. What's
> worse, they haven't made that tire in years, so
> they're probably quite hard by
> now too.
>
> Even if Yoko did come out with A008 drag radials
> (news to me...not listed on
> TireRack), I'd bet money they're DOT-approved, which
> would make them the same
> as the BFG's on the car...
>
> For the GRM competition, you want SLICKS!
>
> Neal
>
> Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:56:33 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Dan Smith
> Subject: Re: Hey GRM guys, check this out
> To: Allyn ,
> scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>
> Assuming it's just 2 rims/tires, Eric may be able to
> pick them up since he's
> going to the guy's house anyways and then him or I
> can fit them in our cars.
>
> Dan
>
> Allyn wrote:
> well, i could use the tires, but theres the matter
> of getting them to cincy,
> how would that happen?
> Al

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed, '78 Gti 8v and '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b