WOT: Good web page authoring software?

Hands down the best web editting software ever is found at www.coffeecup.com. It's a free trial and the crack is easy enough to find. Basically, if you know your way around basic HTML and page layouts, you'll be golden. It does all the pain in the ass coding with a click of a button (like images, links, etc). It also does all that yucky Java code for mouse-overs and such. You can quickly preview within the program or through your favorite web browser. If you've moved beyond the online website templates and 'fill in the blank' page design, this program is a godsend. I can't speak highly enough of it.

Dan

Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:
me? TextPad... great text editor... color codes your html code!

Patrick Bureau wrote:Personally I prefer Homesite..

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b