[WOT] Saab owners?

Pretty much the only thing out there is www.saabcentral.com (or .net). It's like vortex for saabs. The only problem is, it seems there are more european people than US people on the site and like VWs, saabs vary slightly between the US and Euro models.

Dan

Brad Sterling <bgsterling@earthlink.net> wrote:
Sorry for the OT post, but I'm looking for a Saab owner/enthusiast to point
me to some good info/webpages/maillist. I'm looking into a 5-door 9-3
Viggen. Any info would be appreciated.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v