WOT: Good web page authoring software?

Dreamweaver doesn't really have a good learning curve.  If you hadn't said
no Frontpage I'd have suggested Frontpage.  It's a pretty common interface
for most (being Wordish) and can be made to behave with some mild
alterations to defaults.

Barring that, simple HTML is best dealt with in my favourite editor (and
you know its yours, too) ... vi.

Suck it up Ron - you too can be a Micro$oft bitch and love it.

Drew