WOT: Good web page authoring software?

Hey Ron,

Don't know much about this but I have heard of this particular software
for quite a while and it seems to have good review plus it's got a 45 day
trial to test it.

http://www.tucows.com/preview/194456.html

Namely, Coffeecup HTML editor.

It's been around for years and seems well respected, it's pretty cheap
($50) if you decide to keep it and has quite a list of features.

HTH

Tim

P.S. Yes, I am thinking about forced induction. Do hypereutecticy ones
hold up to that?

	"Welcome back for you 13th consecutive week, Evelyn.  Evelyn, will
you go into the auto-suggestion booth and take your regular place on the
psycho-prompter couch?"
	"Thank you, Red."
	"Now, Evelyn, last week you went up to $40,000 by properly citing
your rivalry with your sibling as a compulsive sado-masochistic behavior
pattern which developed out of an early post-natal feeding problem."
	"Yes, Red."
	"But -- later, when asked about pre-adolescent oedipal phantasy
repressions, you rationalized twice and mental blocked three times.  Now,
at $300 per rationalization and $500 per mental block you lost $2,100 off
your $40,000 leaving you with a total of $37,900.  Now, any combination of
two more mental blocks and either one rationalization or three defensive
projections will put you out of the game.  Are you willing to go ahead?"
	"Yes, Red."
	"I might say here that all of Evelyn's questions and answers have
been checked for accuracy with her analyst.  Now, Evelyn, for $80,000
explain the failure of your three marriages."
	"Well, I--"
	"We'll get back to Evelyn in one minute.  First a word about our
product."
		-- Jules Feiffer