Cheapass Megasquirt follow-up?

Hey Ron,
  Do you have a page up with your exploits on this?  I would really like to
read some specific info on the build of MS itself, as well as the direct
application to whatever specific engine you have in your machine...  I have
looked around from time to time to see if someone has offered specifics in
their case, but have not found any...  And since I am --really-- not a
computer nerd, I am lost reading the Bowling and Grippo pages (on about 10% of
them anyways)...

Cheers,

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen