Broken fuel line on an '84

Jim. Get a piece of the metal hose of the same diameter as the standard
line. Then get two compression fittings. These fittings do not require
flaring.

Just slide the screw on cover over the end of the line and place the
(thingy) over the end.
Fit the center adapter and tighten. I used them on my car when the PO had
cut the fuel lines. (What a dunce).

Want me to just "Run Over" and rescue you sweety?

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
"For good health : EAT RICE!"
Amsterdam NY