Broken fuel line on an '84

OK - I'm sorry - I have to chime in here.  If 5/16 rubber line will not
clamp down tight enough over (what's left of) the stock lines, there's no
way in hell compression fittings will make a reliable seal.

I think the issue here is that the repair area needs to be expanded
significantly - the lines are likely cracked from the clamps.

Drew