Anyone have Autotech SS brake lines and wider tires?

They have in my case...  I cut them off the other line, stuck them on the
strut, slipped the SS line in there, and then rotated the grommet so that the
cut portion was against the strut itself...  I have had them on there for
almost 25K miles, no trouble yet...

As for the tire size if that it correct, then you may have more troubles than
I have, I dunno....

Cheers,
  David Utley