Anyone have Autotech SS brake lines and wider tires?

Pretty sure they are 195/60/14 ... but it is the inside edge of the tire that they almost contact.
The little rubber grommets just kinda slid around on the ss lines, so I didn't reuse them.  Seemed like they wouldn't work to hold the lines back anyway... do they?