can anyone run a car fax for me?

If anyone has a carfax account and can run a vin for me I would really
appreciate it.

We have decided we need a mini van with the twins (2 car seats in a
Scirocco really don't fit very well).  So I found a nice eurovan up here in
Canada, but it has a US inst. cluster.  Dealer claims it is a local
Canadian car and has all the documentation to prove it.  Unfortunately all
cars in Canada require the metric speedo.  Very odd. So I wanted to see if
it has any history behind it.

TIA

Cory

Cory Langford
'78 G60 MK1 - The Newest Project (and current Daily Driver)
'86 turbo project - The Next daily driver?
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - RIP