Anyone try Seafoam?

A couple of mechanics I know swear by it, and in my experience I have never
had it cause any trouble, by I do not swear by it...

However, I do swear by the GM top-end cleaner...  It is put in the engine just
the same as the Seafoam, but that shtuff works!  Only 4.00 at a GM dealer...
It looks something a kin to ATF, but smells a bit different...  Don't ask me
how it tastes...  :-)

HTH

David Utley