CINCY CAMPING: It's final!

Dammit! I guess I have a Premiere account as I can accept credit cards. So, at 2.9% + $0.30 with a cap of $5.00 on eChecks... comes out to $26 for paypal and $27.50 for paypal with CC. Canadian folk need to add an extra 1%. Still $21 for M.O./checks. Best bet is to check the forums for most accurate info. http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2854#2854

Sorry for all the confusion guys.

Dan
P.S.- This is the absolute final pricing. If I eat a little, fine no biggie. If it turns out that people overpaid, I'll put it toward Rocky Mountain's finest brew or something.

stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx> wrote:
Hey Dan,

I checked into paypal's argreement and there is no fee for personal to
personal account transactions so unless you've got a business account set
up w/ your ID there are no fees.

Found it @:

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

this applies for all fees NOT requiring currency conversion. For those
there is a 2.5% exchange rate fee.

If you DO have a biz account the fee is as follows:

2.2% + $0.30 USD to 2.9% + $0.30 USD

Just an FYI for the group as a whole.

Tim