CINCY CAMPING: It's final!

Hey Dan,

I checked into paypal's argreement and there is no fee for personal to
personal account transactions so unless you've got a business account set
up w/ your ID there are no fees.

Found it @:

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

this applies for all fees NOT requiring currency conversion. For those
there is a 2.5% exchange rate fee.

If you DO have a biz account the fee is as follows:

2.2% + $0.30 USD to 2.9% + $0.30 USD

Just an FYI for the group as a whole.

Tim

<rebelpacket> hey, quick question, is there any way to speed up the
              performance of uquake-x11?
<Deek> rebelpacket: If you want to accelerate it, throw it harder.