Need some help with a cis 8v

With the compression figures you qouted, I am hoping this is an 8.5-1 comp
engine versus the 10.5-1, correct?

If this is a low comp engine, your figures are pretty fair, if high
compression, I think your numbers are low (IIRC), and therefore that may be
your trouble...

Other than that, I am no help, as I think your car is Digifant, and I have
little experience with it...

Good luck with the diagnosis and repairs...

Cheers,
  David Utley