Public Service Announcement....

....after one of the busiest weeks I've EVER had, and BOTH of my beloved VWs
deciding to act up....I've finally got them repaired enough to drive
reliably(?) around town. And I 'borrowed' a diesel Rabbit from my dad just
in case.

Anyways, here's the announcement:
DON'T SKIMP ON FUEL PUMPS!

DON'T BUY IT AT DISCOUNT, DON'T BUY THE 'GENERIC' EQUIVALENT.

GET THE BOSCH. OR YOU'LL END UP GETTING IT LATER ANYWAYS.

CIS NEEDS 66~82PSI TO RUN, CHEAP PUMPS DON'T PUSH IT.

That is all......carry on Scirocco peeps, and hopefully y'all'll be seein'
me this year too.

Dan Snow
(2.5) '87 16v Sciroccos (w00t!!)
(1) '81 Rabbit Sportruck (woot!!!!)
(1) '84 Rabbit-L (diesel) (double-w00t!!!!!)
http://www.takkenband.com/
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

"You can have my Scirocco when you pry it off of me with the Jaws of
Life." - Mike Smith