From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Lauri Pettai
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 4:47 AM
To: Scirocco E-list
Subject: RE: RS Airdam prototype for Mk1 on Vortex

I just put Audi 80 (european version) bumpers on my MK II Scirocco.

The car is no finished yet but I have couple of in progress pictures:
Rear end:
http://www.rallipesakond.ee/~laurts/scirocco/rebuild/P1010033.JPG
Front end:
http://www.rallipesakond.ee/~laurts/scirocco/rebuild/P1010041.JPG

The idea was not to make the car look cool or smth, just to
make it lighter as I shaved any metal that was covered by the bumpers

I also widened the wheel arches about an inch each way to fit 15"
gravel tyres. The car will be used for everymens rally and if I find
sponsors then for E-group rally.

What do you think? Ugly, really ugly or should I unsubscribe from list? :)

Lauri
Estonia
http://www.rallipesakond.ee/~laurts/scirocco/
'84 Scirocco 16v | '01 Leon 16v